Customer Experience Specialist
Humanitix is the world's first not-for-profit ticketing platform. We believe businesses that align profit and purpose can solve the world's biggest problems and that the humane use of technology can help us reinvest in humanity far beyond traditional corporate responsibility.
If you love events, are driven, passionate about social change, interested in entrepreneurship and want to build a career in account management, we want you.
We are Humanitix
- Humanitix has transformed over $1.5M from those annoying booking fees into helping disadvantaged kids worldwide.
- We help a range of event organisers from music festivals, conferences, galas, workshops, school and university events. We are the platform for organisers to manage their events, sell tickets, and create impact through our philanthropic model.
- We are a global business with offices in Sydney, Auckland, and Denver.
- Check out the shout-out of Humanitix - first 5mins of Sam Harris' podcast (#271 Earning to Give)
What you will bring to the table
No experience in ticketing required! While this would be awesome, we're a diverse bunch and welcome experiences from all avenues.
- Ready to learn and engage with new processes on-the-fly
- Energetic, proactive and mature team member who is capable of owning their work
- Contribute to our social and team culture - your colleagues are awesome human beings who bring their personalities into the office.
- Ideal for a graduate or those with prior customer-facing experience looking to dive into something new
- A great work ethic and the confidence to escalate problems and ask your colleagues for help
Your team and tasks
You will join the account management team who are the brains of the platform! We are the humans responsible for ensuring event organisers are having a good time.
Your daily tasks will involve:
- Guiding and supporting our organisers with Humanitix, providing advice about ticketing and platform navigation.
- Communicating with organisers through multiple channels and tools (Phone, Email, Livechat)
- Collating and consolidating feedback about Humanitix in order to drive updates and improvements, working closely with our in-house development team.
- Fostering partnerships with major organisers through platform demos and training, and being their go-to support.
- Salary $50000 - $65,000 depending on experience
What We Stand For:
MISSION & VISION
Our mission is to bring people together to inspire and invest in humanity. Humanitix is an experiment in compassionate capitalism and a new model for charity and business. Our ultimate vision is a world where all businesses, structures and systems work in harmony with humanity to serve the best interests of all people and our planet.
We go all-in for our customers and for each other because we care about what we do. It also doesn't hurt to say “I love you”. Try it.
Think for yourself, say what you believe, and have the curiosity and courage to lead us further forward into new territory. Let's go.
Keep it weird
We celebrate humanity, thrive on individuality, and love all the ways we are different. Bring your true self to work* and be inclusive, open, and transparent.
The world is not f*cked
Yep, it can be a lot better, but there's no future in giving up. We create a better world by choosing positivity, investing in humanity, and forging pathways to progress. Be humane.
In addition to your resume, please submit a short cover letter. Let your personality shine through in the cover letter and help us learn why you want to help empower the team, organisers and customers. What else are you passionate about? What about this job attracts you? Why will Humanitix change the world?